Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Why does the pre installed Chrome app force you into the. Samsung folder in Bookmarks by default.

I mean come on. That's just annoying. Thank God you can just install chrome beta as a way around this flaw. Samsung has to stop trying to control Google appsapps it doesn't even let you erase the folder. Apple doesn't even do this they allow you to erase all pre installed bookmarks under safari which is their stock browser. Chrome isn't even the stock browser. Just a pre installed better alternative. Samsung stop controlling your phones apps so much.

Posted via My Galaxy Note 3
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Default Re: Why does the pre installed Chrome app force you into the. Samsung folder in Bookmarks by default

Go to application manager, all. Scroll down to find com.android.providers.partners..

Disable that. Folder gone.

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Why does the pre installed Chrome app force you into the. Samsung folder in Bookmarks by default

Thanks!
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by shaw1234 View Post
    Go to application manager, all. Scroll down to find com.android.providers.partners..

Disable that. Folder gone.

Posted via Android Central App
    Wow thanks! That's awesome. I can't believe how easy that was. Does that turn any other functions off that you notice.

Posted via My Galaxy Note 3
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3