- 386 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Why does the pre installed Chrome app force you into the. Samsung folder in Bookmarks by default.
I mean come on. That's just annoying. Thank God you can just install chrome beta as a way around this flaw. Samsung has to stop trying to control Google appsapps it doesn't even let you erase the folder. Apple doesn't even do this they allow you to erase all pre installed bookmarks under safari which is their stock browser. Chrome isn't even the stock browser. Just a pre installed better alternative. Samsung stop controlling your phones apps so much.
Posted via My Galaxy Note 3
- 10-14-2013, 03:59 PM #2
Re: Why does the pre installed Chrome app force you into the. Samsung folder in Bookmarks by default
Go to application manager, all. Scroll down to find com.android.providers.partners..
Disable that. Folder gone.
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-14-2013, 05:09 PM #3
- By stalemate1 in forum AutosReplies: 5Last Post: 05-22-2015, 02:10 PM
- By jamesish in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 45Last Post: 10-16-2013, 06:39 PM
- By Sam Quan in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 10-14-2013, 05:31 PM
- By sudbury78 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2013, 01:37 PM
- By sudbury78 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2013, 01:33 PM