View Poll Results: Do you have garbled audio issues with your Note 3?
- 19. You may not vote on this poll
Verizon - Yes
Verizon - No
Sprint - Yes
Sprint - No
Other Carrier - Yes
Other Carrier - No
I like turtled
- 39 Posts
Are you getting garbled audio with your note 3?
Please post if you are getting garbled audio during phone calls with the Galaxy Note 3. For example, several people in other threads have reported issues with garbled audio, hissing, or other anomolies. I am trying to get an understanding of how common this issue really is.
Last edited by ANewPlay256; 10-14-2013 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Clarify that this is about call-quality
- 10-14-2013, 04:17 PM #2
- 10-15-2013, 07:24 AM #4
- 10-15-2013, 10:22 AM #5
- 10-15-2013, 11:20 AM #6
Re: Are you getting garbled audio with your note 3?
I have Sprint and on the one voice call I've made so far (I normally use my phones as data devices now), audio seemed fine while outdoors, but I got a bit of noise and junk after I went indoors. It wasn't so bad that it disrupted the conversation, but it was a bit annoying. Since it happened indoors and not outside, I thought it might be related to signal strength, which would generally be weaker inside buildings.
- By jamesish in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 45Last Post: 10-16-2013, 06:39 PM
- By streetslide in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 10-15-2013, 09:32 AM
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-15-2013, 01:55 AM
- By Melissa Brasher1 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-14-2013, 04:15 PM
- By lazygregg in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 10-14-2013, 03:56 PM