- 1 Posts
screen freezes when using YouTube
I have a little problem. I like to hook up my phone to my car stereo and play some music with YouTube when I'm in my way to work. The Problem Is that after about 5 min the screen freezes while the music still plays in the background. I'm have to take out the battery to get the phone to work again. It's very annoying. It only happens when in in the car.
Just to be clear I'm not watching and play with the phone while i drive. It only plays music.
Is it a software issue, hardware, sim card? Any idea?
- 10-14-2013, 11:09 PM #2
Re: screen freezes when using YouTube
Welcome to Android Central! First, try wiping the YouTube app cache by going to System Settings/Apps/All (or opening the App Manager--I'm not too familiar with the Samsung UI), selecting YouTube, and tapping Clear Cache.
How are you connecting to your car stereo--by Bluetooth? Is the car stereo a factory-installed unit, or a 3rd party head unit? If it's 3rd party, check their website to see if there are any firmware updates. Maybe the stereo's Bluetooth software or firmware is causing your phone to freeze, and needs a patch.
- By jamesish in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 45Last Post: 10-16-2013, 06:39 PM
- By mima mimi in forum HTC OneReplies: 29Last Post: 10-16-2013, 04:12 PM
- By thegrants82 in forum Moto XReplies: 23Last Post: 10-16-2013, 02:43 PM
- By streetslide in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 10-15-2013, 09:32 AM
- By delkhouri in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-15-2013, 05:06 AM