- 10-14-2013, 10:48 PM #2
Re: network settings.. global or cdma/let (verizon
I don't think there's any significant difference. I suppose if you wanted to make sure you never made calls using a global network (and therefore potentially incurring much higher cost), you wouldn't want Global mode. I just keep it on LTE/CDMA in the US.
- By zoidberg22 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 31Last Post: 11-19-2013, 03:12 PM
- By Rattso2005 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 26Last Post: 10-16-2013, 12:47 PM
- By dpham00 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-15-2013, 09:45 PM
- By andgle in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 12Last Post: 10-15-2013, 06:05 PM
- By brainstewn in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-15-2013, 12:56 AM