One Handed all screen won't work. Can't get it to trigger

radman202

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I checked the box for one handed all screen mode. It just won't work. Anyone else have this issue? I turned off go launcher... not sure if anything else is interfering.

runamuck0870

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Go into Accessibility settings and disable everything. Then try....if it works with everything disabled, this is a months-old bug that dates back to the S4.

In my case, Lightflow was the culprit. Too bad because I can't live without Lightflow.

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
It will work swipe your finger from the edge of the screen out, then back to the edge

Posted via Android Central App

iPhone 5_to_GS4

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
You have to select Use for all screens.

Then...
1. Go horizontal swipe from the side edge of the phone (left or right) to the center point of the screen (0.25sec)
2. Without taking your finger off the screen, swipe back to the same edge at 1/4 point from the bottom. (0.25sec)

So the whole motion takes about a half second.

You don't have to go exactly to the center of the screen but you get the picture.

- - - Updated - - -

mastervm

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
It's a bug with accessibility. For me, it has to do with turning on accessibility to Pebble app and Augmented Smartwatch Pro app. As soon as I turned off Pebble and Aug accessibility, one-handed screen worked again. Gotta have my Pebble, though.

Josh Kaufman

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Nearly a month later and still the bug. :(
I can't go without my Pebble either, and this is the only reason I left the phone in stock Touch-wiz!
How can we get Samsung's attention on this?

or perhaps they don't care because they are offering a competing smart-watch . . .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC