Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Just received my Seidio surface case!

Hey everyone, went to the mailbox this morning and had a nice little surprise in there! My Seidio surface with holster was in there waiting for me. I've never owned a Seidio case before but first impressions are that it is very well made, it fits perfectly and adds very little bulk to the phone... The holster is also seems to be well constructed not flimsy or cheap feeling at all I'm very happy with it. Also the case has alittle metal kickstand to prop the phone up on its side to watch a movie or what not!... Here are some pics of the case installed for anyone who wants to check it out
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Just received my Seidio surface case!-20131015_095822.jpg   Just received my Seidio surface case!-20131015_095931.jpg   Just received my Seidio surface case!-20131015_095955.jpg   Just received my Seidio surface case!-20131015_095812.jpg   Just received my Seidio surface case!-img_20131015_100333-0.jpg  

Just received my Seidio surface case!-img_20131015_100349.jpg   Just received my Seidio surface case!-img_20131015_100404.jpg   Just received my Seidio surface case!-img_20131015_100529.jpg   Just received my Seidio surface case!-img_20131015_100507.jpg   Just received my Seidio surface case!-img_20131015_100556.jpg  

Just received my Seidio surface case!-img_20131015_100641.jpg  
    Thanked by 2:
    srkmagnus and GtoJon like this.

Default Re: Just received my Seidio surface case!

Looks good....does it make the phone feel bulky at all?

Posted via Android Central App

And it's amazing how good this case feels in hand...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

That's the case I had for my Note 2. Very well made.

Sent from my Note 3

Wow nice

6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by OKATVRIDER View Post
    Looks good....does it make the phone feel bulky at all?

Not at all !... the case itself although very protective is very slim... the fit on it for this phone is dead on
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by FaisDogg View Post
    And it's amazing how good this case feels in hand...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    Agreed.. feels very nice in the hand! both shape wise and the material that they've used

Global Posts
    4,491 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Is the kickstand magnetic too like on the active case for the note 2? I had problems with the magnet and the s pen. I prefer the active case over the surface just because the surface seems to loosen up over time and it gives you that "something is loose" feeling in the hand.

It is magnetic. Been using for 3 days and I love this case.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Is the kickstand magnetic too like on the active case for the note 2? I had problems with the magnet and the s pen. I prefer the active case over the surface just because the surface seems to loosen up over time and it gives you that "something is loose" feeling in the hand.

Yep like the poster above said it definitley is magnetic which seems kinda nice because it keeps the kickstand stowed away nice and securley... As far as S Pen problems iv'e been using my phone all morning at work along with the S Pen and so far haven't noticed anything different as to how it functions or how well the pen functions, ill keep everyone posted though. The case loosening up I cant really comment on just yet... we'll see how it holds up with time i guess, it seems very snug and great fitting at the moment although it is onlya few hours old

Nice looking case. My wife has a Seidio case on her Note 2. I am debating between the Seidio, UAG, and Otterbox.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Can you post a picture of the kickstand in action? That case looks great... starting to get buyer's remorse on the Neo Hybrid case I ordered last night.

Is it slippery? And, does it add significant weight to the phone? Some cases weigh as much as the phone does. What about this one?

Quote Originally Posted by alex346 View Post
    Hey everyone, went to the mailbox this morning and had a nice little surprise in there! My Seidio surface with holster was in there waiting for me. I've never owned a Seidio case before but first impressions are that it is very well made, it fits perfectly and adds very little bulk to the phone... The holster is also seems to be well constructed not flimsy or cheap feeling at all I'm very happy with it. Also the case has alittle metal kickstand to prop the phone up on its side to watch a movie or what not!... Here are some pics of the case installed for anyone who wants to check it out

Global Posts
    6,763 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Very nice looking case - thanks for sharing the pictures and thoughts for others to see.

That looks good! Alex can you post a link to it?

Also how about the feel? Does it add much bulk?

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

Quote Originally Posted by Joker8891 View Post
    Can you post a picture of the kickstand in action? That case looks great... starting to get buyer's remorse on the Neo Hybrid case I ordered last night.
    sure thing hope these help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Just received my Seidio surface case!-img_20131015_170308-1.jpg   Just received my Seidio surface case!-img_20131015_170320.jpg  
    Thanked by 2:
    Joker8891 likes this.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  

Quote Originally Posted by mrsimps View Post
    Is it slippery? And, does it add significant weight to the phone? Some cases weigh as much as the phone does. What about this one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Almeuit View Post
    That looks good! Alex can you post a link to it?

Also how about the feel? Does it add much bulk?

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    It feels really nice in the hand.. its sort of a rubbery kinda feel hard to explain also the edges are sort of rounded so it sits very easily in your hand, I wouldn't say its very "grippy" but i don't really find it slippery maybe with oily or greasy hands i can see it getting slick... as far as weight its pretty light in my opinion having had it with me all day I cant really say I noticed a huge difference... I mean i'm sure the phone is slightly heavier with it on but its barley noticeable to me.

Where you wanting a link like to wear i purchased it? if so i bought it off the shop android store here on this website

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by alex346 View Post
    It feels really nice in the hand.. its sort of a rubbery kinda feel hard to explain also the edges are sort of rounded so it sits very easily in your hand, I wouldn't say its very "grippy" but i don't really find it slippery maybe with oily or greasy hands i can see it getting slick... as far as weight its pretty light in my opinion having had it with me all day I cant really say I noticed a huge difference... I mean i'm sure the phone is slightly heavier with it on but its barley noticeable to me.

Where you wanting a link like to wear i purchased it? if so i bought it off the shop android store here on this website

The case is separate from the holster correct? So total for both is about $55? As many positive things as I've heard about Seidio, I'm going to try to hold out for an all in one holster set. This case does look top notch though.
    Banned

I believe that this case is what I am going to order, once I get a shipping confirmation for my Note 3. My company said that they were ordering me a Note 3, but I want to make sure before I spend my own money on a case. I am torn between this and the Otterbox Defender, but leaning towards this. Has anyone here used the Defender on the Note 3?

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts

I was hesitant about the 2 piece case - I had one for an iPhone and never liked it because I had to remove the bottom piece so frequently. I assume that isn't the case here. I opted for the Seidio Active case but am facing a few week wait on it through Amazon. I love the kickstand!

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TXGTOU View Post
    The case is separate from the holster correct? So total for both is about $55? As many positive things as I've heard about Seidio, I'm going to try to hold out for an all in one holster set. This case does look top notch though.
    Correct. That's for the combo pack. Separately the case costs $35 and the holster $30. So by getting the combo pack, you would save $10.

Quote Originally Posted by JW4VZW View Post
    I believe that this case is what I am going to order, once I get a shipping confirmation for my Note 3. My company said that they were ordering me a Note 3, but I want to make sure before I spend my own money on a case. I am torn between this and the Otterbox Defender, but leaning towards this. Has anyone here used the Defender on the Note 3?
    I've used the Defender with the HTC Rezound and with an HTC View Flyer and can say that it's like suiting Darth Vader up in his black suit. The amount of bulk it adds, I can't imagine how much bulk it'll add to the N3. The commuter with a little bit of careful handling may be the best bet.
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #24  

Yep I got the case + holster combo... The holster is made to be used with this surface case only so the fit is perfect you don't have to worry about that ...When you buy case and holster together on shopandroid.com they sell the combo for $45 + I also used the "save 15" promo code for shop Android at checkout and saved an additional 15% .... With the promo code I believe it came out to $38 for case and holster ... I think that was a pretty good deal all in all!

Quote Originally Posted by TXGTOU View Post
    There is a special going on right now for both the case and the holder = 44.95 ...right at the android store.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast