Galaxy Note 3 - First Impressions and a few questions
Sprint Note3 unboxed yesterday and I'm quite impressed.
Came from a BLACKBERRY STYLE and Playbook pairing.
I'm hoping to just now have the one device for all my needs.
-Couldn't believe the weight and thinness!
-Spen functionality is impressive
-screen definitely looks pretty!
-battery: been using nonstop from 6am this morning. At 2:30 it hit 15% . likely will improve as i understand this OS better. and about midday enabled power saving mode.
-wifi: is better reception than my laptop and tablet
-Sprint is well..eh Sprint crappy no matter what device.
Now hopefully some gripes that I can get resolved by the community:
1. The home button feels a little loose or cheap. I'm scared that it's not going to last the 2 years of my plan. Any way to navigate effectively without using? Such as any gestures for multitasking, app killing ect.
Along with that is there an easier way to kill apps then to "back" out THEN long press home THEN kill every window ever opened?
2. In Snotes is there any way to increase the canvas size?
3. Looking for a good app for annotating pdf and epub (epub especially- likely will use repligo for pdf as it was great on my BB)
4. Do I really need to root the device to open more apps for multitasking? Wont that void my warrantee ?
5. Chrome or stock browser? Or any other suggestions. Already got flash working.
That's all I can think of for now.
Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Last edited by crazyhairboy; 10-15-2013 at 01:58 PM.
- 10-15-2013, 02:08 PM #2
Re: Galaxy Note 3 - First Impressions and a few questions
1.) Unless its popping out I wouldn't worry about it. Samsung is known for these kind of build quality issues but the parts should hold.
5.) I use Chrome but that's basically because it syncs to my PC for the most part. I'm a big fan of Google apps in general.
Sorry I can't help with the rest but I'm not on a Note 3 myself. I did have a Note II and know the exact build issues you're talking about.
Sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 4
- 10-15-2013, 02:21 PM #3
- 10-15-2013, 03:31 PM #4
- 10-15-2013, 05:51 PM #6
- By tommyv3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 10-16-2013, 09:11 PM
- By Kirn Parmar1 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2013, 10:23 AM
- By wallstreet123456 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2013, 05:47 PM
- By mount.zed in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 10-15-2013, 01:30 PM
- By aviramgo in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 10-15-2013, 01:27 PM