Wells Fargo mobile deposit bug

noteiii007

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Anyone using Wells Fargo mobile deposit with note 3? You can't take a photo of back of check as it won't focus and won't allow it to continue. Works fine with my note 2. Go figure

Posted via Android Central App

noteiii007

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Yes it tries to focus and then an error pops up and says auto focus problem. Please try again. Lol.

SteveCCC

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem - the front of the check photographs fine, but the back almost never does. When it does, it's extremely blurry - so the autofocus failed even though it says it didn't.

sarkycow

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Yes it tries to focus and then an error pops up and says auto focus problem. Please try again. Lol.

I had this happen to me last week. I had to go to a place with a lot more light (which meant I went and stood outside). When I did that then the error went away.

AZbear

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
I have used the mobile deposit feature several times on my Note 3 with no errors of any kind. I do make sure I am ina well lighted environment tho.

tcapote

Geek Freak
May 15, 2010
Visit site
I use the WF app as well. I may have had this bug, but it normally does not show itself. I try to always be sure I am in a well lit area, no real issues to speak of.