Anyone else use the Note 3 exclusively in landscape orientation?

AdamHLG

Trusted Member
Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Just curious about this. I use the app Ultimate Rotation Control to lock my phone - and lockscreen - in landscape format. I did this with the Note 2 and I just cannot go back.

Every movie screen, HD TV, computer display, monitor, you name it - its a rectangle in landscape orientation. Everything we see technology display wise is in landscape. So why would you use a phone in portrait mode? I have become so used to landscape that its just bizarre to use the phone in portrait.

Just curious if I am alone here.

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm not going to say that you're alone, but I am the opposite of you. I prefer for the phone to stay in portrait mode and lock the orientation to this setting. I only switch the orientation to landscape mode for the rare occasions that I watch video or show pictures to other people on my phone. My computer monitor and my phone are drastically different sizes, so I'm not looking for a similar experience with them.

mhans311

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I definitely use my note 2 in portrait 90 percent of the time. Like 21stNow said I only zuse it in landscape for photos, watching videos, or the occasional game. Landscape is especially annoying for typing.

Noted via tapatalk

Nicholas Hubbell

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
Btw you other people are crazy! Lol must have hobbit fingers that can precisely type with one thumb in portrait. My oilfield tong throwing slip settin man hands just cant pull it off.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane