Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nicholas Hubbell
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Anyone else use the Note 3 exclusively in landscape orientation?

Just curious about this. I use the app Ultimate Rotation Control to lock my phone - and lockscreen - in landscape format. I did this with the Note 2 and I just cannot go back.

Every movie screen, HD TV, computer display, monitor, you name it - its a rectangle in landscape orientation. Everything we see technology display wise is in landscape. So why would you use a phone in portrait mode? I have become so used to landscape that its just bizarre to use the phone in portrait.

Just curious if I am alone here.
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Anyone else use the Note 3 exclusively in landscape orientation?

I'm not going to say that you're alone, but I am the opposite of you. I prefer for the phone to stay in portrait mode and lock the orientation to this setting. I only switch the orientation to landscape mode for the rare occasions that I watch video or show pictures to other people on my phone. My computer monitor and my phone are drastically different sizes, so I'm not looking for a similar experience with them.

Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    ROM
    All stock for now.

I definitely use my note 2 in portrait 90 percent of the time. Like 21stNow said I only zuse it in landscape for photos, watching videos, or the occasional game. Landscape is especially annoying for typing.

Noted via tapatalk

Man im just like you. Thanks for the app. Needs some work maybe you can help its out of proportion with the homescreen but i still love it.

Btw you other people are crazy! Lol must have hobbit fingers that can precisely type with one thumb in portrait. My oilfield tong throwing slip settin man hands just cant pull it off.
    sarkycow likes this.