You tube buffering

chloeshotmom

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
I cannot watch you tube without bufferring. It tajes 20 seconds for me to start watching then after a few seconds it stop again like this. Is it you tube or my wifi?

dareragy.jpg

sent from my note 3 📱 now Free

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I'd guess wifi. I'm okay with YouTube on wifi and even mobile data.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Justin Miller8

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Yeah dude, the SAME thing happens to me on my Galaxy Note 3. The Youtube apps works fine over wifi, but even though I have a 20+mbps LTE connection on T-Mobile, I'll play a video on YouTube, it'll play for like 6 mins or less, then it seems to stop pulling data from the network, causing the app to just start. I usually have to reload the video which is INFURIATING, so I'm looking for a fix too.

Walchaar6

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I get the buffering like crazy too on my high speed gaming router my brother has a note 2 and it loads really fast but it takes forever on my note 3 and when it starts playing it stops every like 5 seconds to buff again it's really annoying

Posted via Android Central App

anon(558804)

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Youtube has been HORRIBLE lately on my PC. They made changes that broke full screen display. Response is so bad that the other night it took hours to watch a 30 minute video. Don't blame your phone.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Youtube has been HORRIBLE lately on my PC. They made changes that broke full screen display. Response is so bad that the other night it took hours to watch a 30 minute video. Don't blame your phone.

I can watch HD on my mobile connection no problem... So.... Not sure why you're having those issues.

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
It is your WiFi. I had the same problem at home when My wife was using The Smart TV to watch old Christmas movies on YouTube, both of my daughters was using their tablets, and myself using my laptop and tablet. It slow mine down to a crawl. after 30 minutes I could not get YouTube to work on any of my devices. After shutting them all down gave my WIFI a rest. They all started working normal again and I have no more problems.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I can watch HD on my mobile connection no problem... So.... Not sure why you're having those issues.

For some reason when I watch YT videos over mobile data it looks really blurry. I have LTE and over 25MBPS download. My WiFi is extremely slow yet it plays HD videos with good quality :(

blitz118

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
If you are have issues with you tube buffering, then you need to check your wifi or data network connection. If you have a weak data connection signal, then it is going to buffer.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
For some reason when I watch YT videos over mobile data it looks really blurry. I have LTE and over 25MBPS download. My WiFi is extremely slow yet it plays HD videos with good quality :(

Are you ensuring to tell it to play HD? it won't do it by default unless you tell it to.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Are you ensuring to tell it to play HD? it won't do it by default unless you tell it to.

Yes it's set to HD. Tried both the YT app and the mobile site

taowooozy

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Well, if you want to watch YouTube during your break and you don't want to wait to buffer. I suggest you use aneesoft youtube converter to download YouTube videos on PC and convert them to your devices.

fofjjsr

Android4life
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
I have experienced this on both WiFi and LTE. I think it's an app issue honestly right now. Not sure why some people aren't experiencing it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke