Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Do Note 3 and 10.1 sync?

I'm a newb so bear with me. I have a question regarding the two devices. If I scrapbook something on the Note 3 will it automatically sync to the Note 10.1, assuming the 10.1 is connected to the internet?

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Do Note 3 and 10.1 sync?

As long as you've set up your S-Note app to sync with your account on both devices, yes.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Ok so S-Notes is responsible for storing Scrapbook?

Posted via Android Central App

Samsung's response to the backup problem with this is pathetic. I did have some success using Evernote once, but then trying to rearrange all the notes back on the new Galaxy was almost impossible. To make matters worse, I also have a Mac. I have never seen any one of these forums that offered a viable solution that actually works with regard to the SNB notes in the S note application. THIS is the only thing that will work: calling the the President of Samsung USA. I am pretty good at detective work, but I was unable to find out anything but the name of this gentleman. However, I could not find out where he was located or how to get in touch with him and no one knows. Its like he exists in the clouds. Getting in touch with somebody high up and letting them know that there are thousands of customers upset with backup issues, and that Kids just does not work,will be the only chance that we ever have of getting samsung to address the lack of ability to convert snb notes to other types of files. Now, having said that, there is a way to convert the S notes and the action memos one at a time into PDF files or pictures. And then you'll be tripling your effort when you go back to try and reinstate them because they won't be organized. So let's turn this forum into someone into trying to find out how and where to get in touch with the president of Samsung USA. Trust me that's the only thing that has a chance of working here.

Quote Originally Posted by shaboo2 View Post
    <giant wall of text snipped>
    1-888-899-7609. Ask for Dr. Lee.

Now stop spamming this in our forums, please.
    ಠ_ಠ
    제리

I have both devices and I can confirm that both SNote and Scrapbook will sync between them via the Samsung account.

They should

My 3 and 12.2 do
    Owner of- Galaxy Note 4- Galaxy Note Pro 12.2- Galaxy note 8.0- Gear S
    DAS

Global Posts
    1,097 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tarsins View Post
    I have both devices and I can confirm that both SNote and Scrapbook will sync between them via the Samsung account.
    Ditto. I have both devices, including the 12.2 Pro, and I can also confirm they sync with no problems.

The only requirement is that you sign up for, and activate a Samsung account. Of course you should get a Samsung account anyway since it's the way they can help you in the event any warranty issues arise.

Sent from my SM-N900P using AC Forums mobile app

Global Posts
    578 Global Posts

The Note 10.1 2014 Edition tablet does but the Note 10.1 tablet, the previous edition does not due to the file structure of the newer S Note. This is just like the incompatability of the Note 8.0 tablet and the Note 3 phone as it pertains to S Notes. The Note 2 and Note 8.0 had the same S Note file structure just like the original Note 10.1 and all seamlessly synced amongst each device. The Note 8.0 has the same problem along with the original Note 10.1 when it pertains to S Notes. When S Notes are made on the Note 3 they do not sync via the cloud and show up on the older Note tablets even though they are both connected to the Samsung account. This is why I had to have my notes from my Note 8.0 converted when sending them to my Note 3. I emailed them to myself and upon opening them on the Note 3 they converted to SNB files. So as for the original poster the question is which Note 10.1 are they asking about.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Note 8.0.