Looking for a scheduler app

rockrchic923

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
So I love my new GN3 and I love showing it off all the time, and would do so even more if I could find the right calendar app, hoping someone here will know of a great one. I have 3 jobs, all within one health care system, and need to keep track of each job hours wise so in the event that someone wants to audit my hours I can verify things on my end also. I would love something where I can change colors /fonts for different jobs, and it having a widget would be a huge bonus.

Any help would be great, I've tried a couple and so far I haven't found any apps that are user friendly enough while still being 'pretty' and functional.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
First of all, three jobs, wow... I can barely handle one :p

I'm pretty satisfied with S-Planner. While it doesn't let you change colors for each 'job', it does let you create different calendars for each one, and it assigns a different color for each calendar (and I believe there's an app to change that color to your liking, too). The widget shows all of your calendars with each different color even if the events overlap.

ehosey2

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Business Calendar may be what you are looking for. Check the Play Store. There is a free version to try first. I ended up getting the paid version though because of the additional functionality it provides. I use it all the time.

Sent from my Note 8.0 using AC Forums mobile app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton