Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By clevin
  • 1 Post By Weaser999
  • 4 Post By dkhmwilliams
  • 1 Post By dkhmwilliams
  • 1 Post By cehowardNote3
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Home Button Loose Now Gets STUCK!

so this phone has been nothing but problems from the charger to the spen note calibrated right and now this the home button gets stuck just like this one on the video so it has to me more than just me, everyone check your phone in case it does this so you can return it! Good Luck

Default Re: Home Button Loose Now Gets STUCK!

Which country made it?

I think its a design glitch. and frankly, I don't care about this. You can return it for a hundred times, you will end up with one having similar problem down the road.

I don't use that button anymore (nor power button), since I went button-less with wake up screen and pie control
    dkhmwilliams likes this.

wow - I'm glad i don't have this problem

Return the phone and get one without those issues. Mine is not experiencing anything like what you are describing. Hope it works out.

Sent from my Note 3

Same with me. You got a lemon. My home button is fine, everything works flawless.
    crester likes this.

Global Posts
    565 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thatdroidguy View Post
    so this phone has been nothing but problems from the charger to the spen note calibrated right and now this the home button gets stuck just like this one on the video so it has to me more than just me, everyone check your phone in case it does this so you can return it! Good Luck
    Are you one of those people that were shifting the button back and forth and around and around to insist that you have a problem with your button?

It sounds like a widespread issue. And if you don't have it, you probably will. My home button shifts a little. But to be honest with you, it doesn't bother me too much. If it malfunctions I will just get a warranty replacement. But I am definitely not going to exchange it unless I really have to. My phone otherwise is flawless and I wouldn't want to exchange to find out that the next one has the same home button issues and other issues on top of that. I also find it interesting that people are criticizing Samsung for poor quality control. Other OEMs have had similar issues. I have been a longtime Apple fan and they have had issues with their home buttons for years. HTC with dust under the screen and light bleeding. BlackBerry with the track pad. And Motorola with just about everything.

Sent from the baddest device on the planet, my Galaxy Note 3.

Global Posts
    13 Global Posts

I looked into getting mine replaced this weekend and got the run around from Verizon and samsung. Went into a Verizon store and they of course knew nothing about the issue and told me to contact samsung because it was a warranty thing. Contacted them and they said I needed to send my brand new phone in for REPAIR and they would not send me a replacement without trying to repair it first, per policy. They then told me to contact verizon for a replacement.

What a joke. You (samsung) screwed up. Don't put me without my new phone for god knows how long.

Just dealing with the damn button for now.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Definitely would return. Knock on wood mine is solid in every way!

Posted via Android Central App

Mine also solid. Why the decision to go away from the setup on the Note 10.1?

Via my Note 3
    EVO & an Acer A500 tablet.

My files: http://www.appbrain.com/user/bclinge...the-htc-evo-4g

I have had my Note for almost a month now and the home button hasn't gotten any worse. It doesn't affect the functionality of the phone either. I guess I just don't understand the complaints. This is the greatest phone on the market and I'm going to enjoy the hell out of it.

Scribbled on my Note 3.
    crester likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bclinger#IM View Post
    Mine also solid. Why the decision to go away from the setup on the Note 10.1?

Via my Note 3
    Quote Originally Posted by alhc78 View Post
    Definitely would return. Knock on wood mine is solid in every way!

Posted via Android Central App
    Mine is solid too, even with a tempered glass over it, and no thingee to raise it up to the temp glass. Been working like a charm..

Global Posts
    565 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dkhmwilliams View Post
    I have had my Note for almost a month now and the home button hasn't gotten any worse. It doesn't affect the functionality of the phone either. I guess I just don't understand the complaints. This is the greatest phone on the market and I'm going to enjoy the hell out of it.

Scribbled on my Note 3.
    Some people just like to complain...makes them feel more important. I love my Note 3... best device I've ever owned.

Quote Originally Posted by crester View Post
    Some people just like to complain...makes them feel more important. I love my Note 3... best device I've ever owned.

I agree with your statement, and I fall in that catagory too..
    crester likes this.

Global Posts
    804 Global Posts

Mine is 100% fine

Ahh that's funny. You could also say users are more likely to comment about a complaint than to praise a feature.

Quote Originally Posted by 8tech View Post
    Ahh that's funny. You could also say users are more likely to comment about a complaint than to praise a feature.
    That's true. But I think we need to get real about our electronics. They aren't going to be perfect, they eventually will show some wear and tear. And that should be ok. I will admit, that I have been guilty of nit-picking when it comes to my smartphones. But enough is enough. I want to start to enjoy my tech instead of lamenting over what it doesn't have or software bugs that I know will be fixed in a future update, or whether or not I should exchange a device because it has a loose home button that doesn't affect the functionality the phone one bit.

Scribbled on my Note 3.

Button is As tight as a,,,,,,,,,, never mind,, it's tight. No issues here

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!
    love my evo.