Purchased apps disapper after SD card installed

QinMD31

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
So, just got note 3 yesterday (out of country for release, ugh). Anyway, all my apps downloaded after activating and got them all setup but then I decided to insert my 64 GB scan disk ultra sd card from tab2.0 with mostly movies and some music on it. Everything sinks up fine and I can play the movies and music however my 3 pages of apps disappear down to 1 and none of my purchased apps are anyway to be found. I shut off phone, remove card and restart and all apps are there again. Any one experience this? Any suggestions? Not rooted, just standard of the shelf Verizon version complete with bloatware. Thanks for the help guys, don't want to reinstall everything just to use my sd card.

Yathani

May 21, 2013
Visit site
could it be that the phone trying to load the pages to match the tablet one ? weird issue indeed. What happen if you restart while the SD still in the phone?

QinMD31

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
so I stuck the card back in and now all the apps are there. I did the card in and out at least twice this morning. I guess the 3rd time was the charm. now will it stay they way if I put it back in tab and then back to phone. hope to not do that much but I need to wait for some more scratch for another sd card. thanks for the reply!