- 26 Posts
Messaging app lag
I notice quite often when selecting a contact for a txt message, when tapping on the txt box the keyboard doesnt come up unless i tap it multiple times. Happens frequently. Anyone else?? Otherwise awesome phone.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app
- 10-16-2013, 10:11 AM #2
Re: Messaging app lag
Yep been happening quite frequently on my N3 as well. Going to try using Textra for a bit and see if it eliminates this issue. I've used Textra to replace the SMS on most of my recent android devices but wanted to stick with the stock on on the Note 3. Always been blazing fast and has a good looking UI but from what I understand the only way to get notifications to work with the Galaxy Gear is to use the stock messaging app so I've been hesitant to use a replacement SMS app.
- 10-16-2013, 01:54 PM #4
- 10-16-2013, 02:11 PM #5
- By wburleson in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 11-05-2013, 10:40 AM
- By QinMD31 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-16-2013, 08:50 AM
- By dammy_obamo in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2013, 08:08 AM
- By pinnatta_app in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2013, 06:09 AM
- By pinnatta_app in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2013, 05:55 AM