When making a phone call, the sensor that shuts the display on and off when the screen is next to your face is only partially working. It will turn off when I put it up to my ear, but when trying to end a call, or pull up the keypad to make a number entry on an automated answering system, the display will never turn back on when I move it away from my ear. Can anybody check to see if you have this same issue, or do I have a faulty sensor? I have tried restarting the device as well as a factory reset, and I get the same results. Thanks in advance.
- 10-16-2013, 04:30 PM #2
Re: Sensor Question
I've seen a few posts about this. Do you have a screen protector or a case? These can sometimes interfere with the proximity sensor. Also make sure that the sensor area is very clean--the sensor is usually near the front facing camera.
- 10-16-2013, 04:35 PM #4
- 10-16-2013, 04:45 PM #6
- 10-16-2013, 05:24 PM #8
- By cgardnervt in forum HTC OneReplies: 14Last Post: 10-26-2013, 04:13 PM
- By cruiz1022 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2013, 06:28 AM
- By chirag05 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2013, 10:15 PM
- By roadrunner_clams in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 10-16-2013, 04:59 PM
- By jtb79 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-15-2013, 09:56 PM