Battery life: Awake vs Screen on time!
I'm trying to find out how to improve my battery life
I attached 3 screenshots about my battery life. When I'm using my phone a lot, I seem to get around 5 hr of screen on time.
As you can see from my screenshot, the awake time is quite a bit higher than the screen on time. Can this be considered as normal? How does your screen on time compares to awake time?
Thanks in advance,
- 10-17-2013, 08:13 AM #2
- 3,753 Posts
- 10-17-2013, 08:42 AM #3
- 10-17-2013, 03:31 PM #5
Re: Battery life: Awake vs Screen on time!
GSAM Battery and Better Battery Stats will give you a better idea of what is waking and holding it awake...
Scribbled with my S-PenI have sworn upon the alter of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
- Thomas Jefferson
- By tastycaramel in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 12Last Post: 10-18-2013, 06:01 AM
- By ideedi in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2013, 09:14 AM
- By Sabban in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-17-2013, 06:50 AM
- By William Hay in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-17-2013, 06:38 AM
- By dereksmagic in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 0Last Post: 10-17-2013, 03:28 AM