Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree13Likes
  • 3 Post By samuelawesome
  • 2 Post By CehowardNote4
  • 1 Post By pdub73
  • 1 Post By Madd54
  • 2 Post By Spencerdl
  • 1 Post By pdub73
  • 1 Post By pdub73
  • 1 Post By Spencerdl
  • 1 Post By Madd54
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Note 3: problem with gallery

hi

got my note 3 and gear recently

have a problem

every time i want to see photos i press gallery

and loading appears

no matter how long nothing appears

where are my photos

Default Re: note 3 problem with gallery

Should be Sd card problem
    crester, Spencerdl and Madd54 like this.

No this phone is bull**** i have the same Note3 is schit
    and slow

Note 3 is awesome I have been using it for a month and no problem.. maybe it's ur device.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dreambox View Post
    No this phone is bull**** i have the same Note3 is schit
    and slow
    Quote Originally Posted by nicol117 View Post
    hi

got my note 3 and gear recently

have a problem

every time i want to see photos i press gallery

and loading appears

no matter how long nothing appears

where are my photos
    I am about 2 levels below a phone-novice. With that said, I had a Samsung Rep help me configure where I can see the pictures on my Note 3 on my Galaxy Gear.. I use Mini-Gallery. I presume it is on the phone and watch.. I go to apps on the GG, go to mini-gallery, tap it, it spins for a couple seconds, then it shows me the pictures I have on the WATCH, the CAMERA and the NOTE 3 all from the Galaxy Gear. The Note 3 and the Galaxy Gear does require some USER know how. The Note 3 and the Galaxy Gear is over top a lot of peeps heads, I tell you that.. . I returned a Galaxy Gear for another one, because I thought it was defective. Turned out to be USER ERROR.

Right now, I got about 70 pictures on the Note 3, which I can see all of them on the Galaxy Gear, my next goal is to learn how to show vids on my Note 3 from the Galaxy Gear.

I really like that, because I am an old chap (73), still kickin, and I like to show the yung chicks what I am still doing..
    emad1995 and Madd54 like this.

I use an app called QuickPic, instead of the Gallery app. See if that works better for you.

Quote Originally Posted by samuelawesome View Post
    Should be Sd card problem
    not for me its not im not using an SD card...and I have the same problem with Gallery Just one big black screen Cmon Samsung Step up and support your Customers There is a known problem and we are not all novice users

Global Posts
    238 Global Posts

I got the Note 3 at launch and I've NEVER had a problem with the gallery, I've changed SD cards 3 times and not once lost a picture or had an issue...I disabled the Facebook sync, and removed the picasa sync, I also do NOT use Google + I have it disabled, those were some of the first things I did before transferring my pictures on to my Note 3. I'm very careful with 3rd party apps, photo editors, and other apps that permissions include access to the camera and gallery...when a new device comes out with a new OS you cant expect all your apps from your last phone to instantly be compatible..just a few suggestions hope they help...
    Spencerdl likes this.

Just because some never have a problem etc. I agree it's often connected with Google+ and I normally have it completely disabled. There is another recent thread where Photos completely replaced Gallery. I brought Google+ back to life temporarily yesterday and it started to give me the Photo option.
    Also when I updated to KitKat every time I tried gallery I was asked to agree to Picasa as Google sync was temporarily showing error.(24 hours). I eventually got in to Google accounts sync settings and had to untick the Picasa option.

So OP, better help should arrive (I hear them now) but you could try clearing and disabling the Google + app in App Manager temporarily; and also going in to Google account settings, or from Gallery settings touch account name, and seeing if Picasa is ticked, if so untick. I assume we are talking about the phone only, not the Gear.
    pdub73 likes this.

Default Re: Note 3: problem with gallery

Note 3: problem with gallery-uploadfromtaptalk1395411219597.jpg
    I think it must be a SD card problem. There are quite a few people that post screenshots througout the forums (Note3 screenshots thread), and their Note3 is working just fine. I find it amusing that when something isn't working on an individual's phone all of a sudden the phone is crap....instead of looking to see if it's USER error.
    Sent from MY BLACK G'NOTE3
    Thanked by:
    pdub73 
    pdub73 and Madd54 like this.

Global Posts
    238 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spencerdl View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1395411219597.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	108901
    I think it must be a SD card problem. There are quite a few people that post screenshots througout the forums (Note3 screenshots thread), and their Note3 is working just fine. I find it amusing that when something isn't working on an individual's phone all of a sudden the phone is crap....instead of looking to see if it's USER error.
    Sent from MY BLACK G'NOTE3
    I didn't want to say it but thats exactly what I feel...Nice pic btw makes me want to get into the Homescreen game...
    Thanked by:
    Spencerdl likes this.

Yes - 2nd thought SD card. Stick it back in, or try a test app. A lot of bad cards out there.

Via my Note 3 on AC.

Global Posts
    238 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madd54 View Post
    Yes - 2nd thought SD card. Stick it back in, or try a test app. A lot of bad cards out there.

Via my Note 3 on AC.
    This is true too...I bought my wife a PNY 32gb card for her S4...she lost everything twice within 2 weeks, so I gave her my sandisk ultra 32 and bought myself a Sandisk extreme 32, 2 months no problems...

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app
    Madd54 likes this.

Yes, I also stick with SanDisk. I currently have a 64gb Ultra (SanDisk) installed in my Note3. I have never experienced any problems with the SanDisk brand (knocking on wood), but anything is possible.
    Madd54 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by spencerdl View Post
    Yes, I also stick with SanDisk. I currently have a 64gb Ultra (SanDisk) installed in my Note3. I have never experienced any problems with the SanDisk brand (knocking on wood), but anything is possible.
    Yes. What I got from comments and discussions on Amazon, SanDisk and Samsung SD cards are the top 2 by far. Samsung make their own chip/wotsit, apparently.

Via my Note 3 on AC.
    Spencerdl likes this.

hye, can anybody help me?? i have a problem with Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 gallery.. When i open the gallery and tap the photo when it open i look some sharpness and few white colour over all the picture, i don't see the original photo, i downloaded the new gallery from google play i see all the photoes very nice, the quality is so amazing, i have a problem only with samsung gallery, i have reset two times my device also wipe and cashe partion, That's why i downloaded new kit kat version, i thought may be the issue will resolve but not, can you help me? if you help me i will be very thanful to you also i would be happy for you.. Sorry about my english. i hope you will help me!