Rooting your Note 3 (warning: noob questions)

abduman

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi Everyone, I just bought my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Sm-N9005 Lte, and this is my first experience with android but I am really excited about it so please bear my noob questions :), I want to know How to root my phone, normally I would go throw threads to see how I can do it, but when I came in forums I didn't know which type my phone was ( At, Sprint , verizon) all I know that it is SM-N9005 lte, if some1 can help me and explain to me what is the difference between them and which one is mine it would be great help, also if anyone can put a link or just explain to me in a reply how to root my device it would be a great help too.

Thank You All in advance

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi Everyone, I just bought my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Sm-N9005 Lte, and this is my first experience with android but I am really excited about it so please bear my noob questions :), I want to know How to root my phone, normally I would go throw threads to see how I can do it, but when I came in forums I didn't know which type my phone was ( At, Sprint , verizon) all I know that it is SM-N9005 lte, if some1 can help me and explain to me what is the difference between them and which one is mine it would be great help, also if anyone can put a link or just explain to me in a reply how to root my device it would be a great help too.

Thank You All in advance

Welcome to the forums. Which carrier is yours?

Zergslayer69

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Should give you a slight warning, if you root, you may possibly lose the ability to receive OTA updates if you care about that at all.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I am rooted but always like to toss out the warning that your warranty will be voided... And Samsung found a way to keep the reset counter (you used to be able to wipe it so they didn't know yo rooted) but now you can't.. Don't think a way has been found yet either.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

abduman

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
oh I am sorry , I didn't realise the link you posted was how to root, Thank you very much I am going to try to root now, I'll tell you later how did it go!