What browser do you on your note 3?

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Traditionally, I am a Dolphin user. With the new phone, I have decided to put Chrome, Boat & UC into the mix. Chrome stalls and lags for me so that's a wrap. I'm using UC now and like it. Will try Boat this weekend and maybe add Puffin per the comments above.

puffin is very fast

docprego

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I use Dolphin because it's the only one that does true full screen with NO buttons visible. Pressing the menu key reveals these controls when needed. Besides that it also operates very smoothly.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Algus

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Dolphin with desktop user agent in landscape mode. Take full advantage of your giant phone's screen my friends.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk 4

watalee

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Chrome for me because I need to open the bookmarks not only in my laptop but also in my android machine

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

harkyb

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Im a Firefox user - syncs with desktop browser. so all open tabs + bookmarks accessible when leaving the house.
All browsers do the same job IMO, just depends on the users preference.

sh00ter1776

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
Why is that I can't set a home page or have chrome, firefox, or samsung browser to incognito by default. All of which I could do with safari.

G note 3

docprego

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Chrome all the way.

Tip that many of you probably didn't know about: Swipe down from the address bar. BOOM, mind blown.

Tip #2: when seeing the tabs, tilt your phone forward and backwards. BOOM mind blown again

Cool tips. Though I'm not sure what the purpose of #2 is?

Here's another: when 2 or more tabs are open, swipe left and right on the URL bar.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Chrome!! Fast. Safe. Check out bookmarks from all my devices. It should be standard on all Android phones.

Sent from my Verizon Note 3 using Tapatalk

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Chrome mostly. For sites that require flash or full desktop mode, I use Firefox.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Trish Walsh

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I have been using Dolphin on my S2. I just got my note 3 last night and installed Dolphin but haven't used it yet. I have 15 days to return the phone, so just making sure there are no kinks or problems with it before I'm not able to do an exchange.

I tried most of the browsers out there, and Dolphin had so many more features that I like. Desktop toggle, evernote share, swipe for bookmarks, easy to add to pocket & other sharing features, etc. I recently tried out firefox, chrome & opera mini, but immediately went back to Dolphin.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teapotsax