Note 3 seem small?

Chris Nguyen2

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
I don't know but maybe it is me but I feel that the Note 3 screen is not much bigger than the Note 2 in which I mean I can't tell the different. I know that the physical size of the Note 2 is bigger than the Note 3 because I have compare both of them. I wish it was bigger like 6 inches so I am forced to type with two hands.

Like I said every time I look at the screen, it look so small. I can't imagine anyone using phones that have even smaller screen.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
The Note 3's screen is not much bigger than the Note 2's. 5.5" vs. 5.7" isn't a big jump at all. After a while the Note 3's doesn't look big at all, it just looks normal to me. Smaller screens can begin to seem low-rent. However, the Mega's 6.3" screen does really look big.
It'll be interesting to see how the One Max compares to the Note 3.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I Can see getting used to the screen and feeling that it isn't as big as it once seemed, but the Note 3 is definitely not a small phone. I personally find the size to be very comfortable and versatile.

Sent from the baddest device on the planet, my Galaxy Note 3.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
The Note 3's screen is not much bigger than the Note 2's. 5.5" vs. 5.7" isn't a big jump at all. After a while the Note 3's doesn't look big at all, it just looks normal to me. Smaller screens can begin to seem low-rent. However, the Mega's 6.3" screen does really look big.
It'll be interesting to see how the One Max compares to the Note 3.

This. 5.5 to 5.7 isn't drastic.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

crester

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I don't know but maybe it is me but I feel that the Note 3 screen is not much bigger than the Note 2 in which I mean I can't tell the different. I know that the physical size of the Note 2 is bigger than the Note 3 because I have compare both of them. I wish it was bigger like 6 inches so I am forced to type with two hands.

Like I said every time I look at the screen, it look so small. I can't imagine anyone using phones that have even smaller screen.

Go buy a Nexus 7... 7 inches bro!

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I would like to know Samsung's process of determining th best size for the Note series? When you see a device like the Galaxy Mega 6.3 you would think that that would be a better size for use with the S-pen. But it doesn't have one. And it seems like every generation of the Note seems to increase in screen size by .2 inches. Is this trend going to continue?

mavrrick

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
For me it is definitely smaller. The Note 1 had a different aspect ratio and was a bit wider. For me that older note one was easier to type on with my thumbs. The extra width helps it feel less crowded.

Posted via Android Central App

crester

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
For me it is definitely smaller. The Note 1 had a different aspect ratio and was a bit wider. For me that older note one was easier to type on with my thumbs. The extra width helps it feel less crowded.

The general public also found that phone too big to handle and carry on a daily basis... hence them shrinking the phone for the 2nd and 3rd generations.

Craig King

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
The Note 2 & 3 aren't smaller though. They are very close on size. What they took away in width they added in length

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
It only seems small to me after I've been working on my 10.1 and I try to do something in split screen mode. Now if this country ever lets tablets keep their phone capabilities..... Maybe something like 10.1 2016 will be my next phone..... I could live with that and a good Bluetooth headset!

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
It only seems small to me after I've been working on my 10.1 and I try to do something in split screen mode. Now if this country ever lets tablets keep their phone capabilities..... Maybe something like 10.1 2016 will be my next phone..... I could live with that and a good Bluetooth headset!

I am surprised that this hasn't happened yet. It seems to be the logical step.

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I am surprised that this hasn't happened yet. It seems to be the logical step.

Some tablets, including the Note 10.1, have phone capability in Europe and the UK. I don't know why it's disabled here. A lot of articles would talk about some kind of technology being eliminated or disabled for the states but never really explained the WHY.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12