Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Battery says it's charged, but it's not.

I'm having charging problems with my Note 3. My battery will show 100% after charging. When I take it off the charger, the battery level will drop like it's hot. Then, when I look at the battery history, it will show that I started at a level well under 100%. Like this:

Is anybody else having these issues?

sent from my Note 3
    Note 3
    Note 8.0
    Nexus 10

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Battery says it's charged, but it's not.

Seems like the charging circuits need to be reset. Run the phone until it shuts down, leave it powered off, and let it charge undisturbed (if at all possible). Its recommended to do this about every 30 charge cycles to keep the charging circuits (or rather the "fuel gauge") properly calibrated. That is what I would try first. I'm assuming you're using the stock charger and cable?
    "I can only see half of what's going on
    But i'm alright
    'Cause I can still smile"

Wide Mouth Mason - Smile

Same thing happened today?

Whats wrong?

It happened to me a few weeks ago. Called att and sent me a new battery. I have 2 battery now.
    At first I removed the battery and it works perfectly again. But the att replacement battery was on the way that time.

i love my note 3