How do I set it when I click on something for the Web where I don't have to click on once or always? I thought I went and cleared on task like it said but it's not working.. Thanks
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app
- 10-20-2013, 07:39 PM #2
- 10-20-2013, 08:04 PM #4
Re: Browser option?
Ok, are you trying to set a particular app to run whenever you click a certain type of link on the browser? Can you give us more information, like what browser you're using, and what kind of link you want to assign to what kind of app?
If you're not getting the option to select an app, it may be that you already selected an app as default, and clicked "Always." You could always go to System Settings/Apps/All, tap on the Menu button, and tap "Reset App Preferences," or "Clear Defaults," or something to that effect (the wording may differ depending on the device).
- 10-20-2013, 08:37 PM #6
- 10-20-2013, 09:30 PM #8
- By tp2386 in forum LG G2Replies: 17Last Post: 10-30-2013, 08:55 AM
- By jerrykur in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 51Last Post: 10-30-2013, 07:48 AM
- By Atanasoff1 in forum Sprint PhotonReplies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2013, 05:31 PM
- By Lestah_613 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 10-22-2013, 09:10 PM
- By kwitel in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 10-21-2013, 10:32 PM