buy a note 3 for...?

qaqtat

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
What makes you set up your mind on buying Note 3?

Personally, I want a new phone for games. I was torn between iPhone 5s(i appreciate iOS design a lot) and Note 3.Since note 3 announced I?ve seen tons of information about it intentionally or unintentionally, but I still can't decide whether should i spend that much money on a giant phablet, as there are already several great smartphones and tablets in my home. I can?t justify it until my friend bought one recently and i get a chance to play with it! There is no doubt that playing games on such a huge screen provided hours of fun for me... I think phablets are become my thing due to this experience and I am sure I will buy a Note 3 before long. Since extra batteries are must-have stuff for all my phones i am going to get one for Note 3 either, and my friend who already get a 8500mah one of MPJ for testing, said it might get two days of over average usage out of one charge, a pretty great result.

So I ultimately went with the Note 3 thinking I could play funny games on a huge screen and the removable battery.

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I work in IT and typically I lug a tablet around in the event I have to do some remote desktoping. I wanted to see if carrying around the Note 3 would give me just enough real estate to not have to carry around a phone AND a tablet.

LunatiqueRob

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
1) Large screen real estate, but not going totally overboard.

2) Wacom technology for the S Pen, which allows professional level digital art creations using Sketbook Pro or other similar apps.

3) Can use memory card and replace battery.

r2t

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
It's nice to look at PowerPoint slides while I'm in class and actually able to jot down some notes on each slide is pretty awesome.

Sent from my SM-N9005