- 10-21-2013, 05:25 AM #2
- 10-21-2013, 05:30 AM #4
- 10-21-2013, 05:35 AM #5
- 29 Posts
Re: Help with my new Note 3
I hear that the Australian and German stock unbranded roms may have the option disabled. I remembered reading about something similar with the s4 Australian version. Not sure if it was carrier or region specific. Carriers can remove almost any options they want.
Try to switch to pin. Then reboot phone. Switch back to swipe after reboot.
You can try clearing cache from recovery also.
Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Last edited by randpost; 10-21-2013 at 05:47 AM.
- 10-21-2013, 09:00 AM #7
- 10-21-2013, 10:19 AM #8
- By transpo03 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 11-07-2013, 02:27 AM
- By andymacnexus in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 34Last Post: 11-02-2013, 09:36 AM
- By Emperor in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-21-2013, 11:13 AM
- By wellyjamal in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 10-21-2013, 10:58 AM
- By qaqtat in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-21-2013, 12:29 AM