waterproof case for taking pictures underwater?

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I would really like to be able to take some video of my pond fish underwater. Do any of you know if these zip lock pouches really work? It's not like it has to go deep, only a foot or two. I was looking at types similar to this one Waterproof Case for 7 inch Tablet PC to Keep Them Dry in Any Situation | eBay today. Curious if you know of any other types? It isn't something I want to invest a lot of money in, I can't imagine doing this more than three or four times in the next five years. Unless the video comes out really cool.....

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I would really like to be able to take some video of my pond fish underwater. Do any of you know if these zip lock pouches really work? It's not like it has to go deep, only a foot or two. I was looking at types similar to this one Waterproof Case for 7 inch Tablet PC to Keep Them Dry in Any Situation | eBay today. Curious if you know of any other types? It isn't something I want to invest a lot of money in, I can't imagine doing this more than three or four times in the next five years. Unless the video comes out really cool.....
It looks to me like it's made for protecting it in the rain or if you drop it into a puddle or something small like that, not really for being used underwater

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34