- 10-21-2013, 08:12 PM #2
- 10-21-2013, 08:25 PM #5
- 111 Posts
Sorry, didn't mean to be so brief. Was trying to reply in between helping my kid with her homework. Yes, you found it. Good luck with the return process.
Other than your usual Google account and Samsung account stuff that gets pulled back when you log back in, I'm not sure you can back up much unless you're rooted and use titanium backup.
Posted via Android Central App
Re: Factory reset question
Not worried about the return. Have 14 days to get my upgrade back and 45 days to return for a new or different phone but I don't want to upgrade. ATT doesn't want to fix their issues around here so I will be going to Verizon. I think. Trouble is I don't think they will have any note3's in for verizon and once I return I will still be under contract for another 2 and half weeks
- By Sarm3n in forum HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 10-22-2013, 08:41 AM
- By mark68 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2013, 07:25 PM
- By ROTU in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2013, 12:51 PM
- By Dude905 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 10-21-2013, 11:34 AM
- By cjl100gs in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2013, 10:38 PM