SPIGEN Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Case Protective [Slim Armor] [Infinity White] Dual Layer Protective Cas

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I got mine yesterday as well. The white Slim Armor was not my color of choice, but it was what they had in stock and I didn't want to wait weeks to get a different color. Plus it was $13.99 so black and white case and black phone looks sharp :)

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I got mine yesterday as well. The white Slim Armor was not my color of choice, but it was what they had in stock and I didn't want to wait weeks to get a different color. Plus it was $13.99 so black and white case and black phone looks sharp :)

It was $6.50 this morning, but went up after that

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I picked this one up. I should get it tomorrow. I can't wait.

51vSfCQDgML._SL1000_.jpg

Attachments

• 51vSfCQDgML._SL1000_.jpg
    51vSfCQDgML._SL1000_.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 76

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
It was $6.50 this morning, but went up after that

I have to say I am not impressed with Spigen's strategy on pricing. Its all over the place and frankly that is leaving a bad impression for me. You just never know if the case will be higher or lower one hour to the next. Add to that they still won't comment on a Slim Armor View for the GN3 despite all of the hundreds and hundreds of likes on FB and other threads. Yet they will pump out dozens of CrApple cases.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I have to say I am not impressed with Spigen's strategy on pricing. Its all over the place and frankly that is leaving a bad impression for me. You just never know if the case will be higher or lower one hour to the next. Add to that they still won't comment on a Slim Armor View for the GN3 despite all of the hundreds and hundreds of likes on FB and other threads. Yet they will pump out dozens of CrApple cases.

Even worse, imo, is their customer service, or lack thereof. I don't have personal experience but after reading the Amazon reviews, I would be hesitant to pay a premium. Now at $6.50,that's about the same cost as no name cases anyway

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
They were a great company from product to customer service then for whatever reason they fell off the cliff in the CS dept and now simply are too difficult to deal with. I just wish they would use Amazon.com for their fulfillment and eliminate their warehouse and CS issues.

icnmayhem

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
between poor customer service, items that arrive whenever they get around to sending them, and random price drops after you've ordered, they're becoming more trouble than their worth.

AuburnGrad

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I ordered mine through their store via Amazon. I was actually one of the preorders, and watched the ship date pass, with no tracking, then a tracking number showed up even though the package didn't ship for a week longer. And got a small refund after all the fuss I caused. Starting with the reviews left on Amazon, and I tried to leave on their website(mainly so someone had to review it, and would hopefully respond).

I love the case, and it is very well made, and a snug fit. Just can't send anyone to use them directly, purely based on a CS issues I dealt with.

xderiwx

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
I've actually been looking into this or the Neo Hybrid, but have been shying away from the Neo after reading people say the back is slippery. What are your thoughts on the slim armor as far as grip? Are these really bulky or still pretty "slim"?

Posted via Android Central App

xderiwx

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site

atrain311qes109

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I've actually been looking into this or the Neo Hybrid, but have been shying away from the Neo after reading people say the back is slippery. What are your thoughts on the slim armor as far as grip? Are these really bulky or still pretty "slim"?

I have the slim armor and can attest to this one being really slippery too. So much so that I only use the case when I'm in a setting out and about where I know I'll use my phone a lot. Otherwise, I keep it naked in a leather slip pouch. It's actually easier to hold nude.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I have it in the blue. Scored it on eBay for $15 and It was in Stock so I had it in 2 days.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Just make sure you buy from spigen_Inc and not some third party as it may be a fake.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
The Slim Armor is a solid case, but I can say it's real btch to get on and off. Swapping out a spare battery is no joy and it should NOT be that difficult.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance