Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default SPIGEN Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Case Protective [Slim Armor] [Infinity White] Dual Layer Protective Cas

Seems like a good deal on a decent case, provided that you don't mind white. Other colors are around $20
    SPIGEN Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Case Protective [Slim Armor] [Infinity White] Dual Layer Protective Case for Galaxy Note III - Infinity White (SGP10459):Amazon:Cell Phones & Accessories

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    ROM
    Virtuous Sense 3.0

Default Re: SPIGEN Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Case Protective [Slim Armor] [Infinity White] Dual Layer Protective

Mine arrived yesterday, looks great with the black N3.

Default Re: SPIGEN Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Case Protective [Slim Armor] [Infinity White] Dual Layer Protective

ya too bad they all have black around the edges, which i would be trying to avoid having a white phone

oops, wrong thread

Global Posts
    4,847 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

I got mine yesterday as well. The white Slim Armor was not my color of choice, but it was what they had in stock and I didn't want to wait weeks to get a different color. Plus it was $13.99 so black and white case and black phone looks sharp
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor007 View Post
    I got mine yesterday as well. The white Slim Armor was not my color of choice, but it was what they had in stock and I didn't want to wait weeks to get a different color. Plus it was $13.99 so black and white case and black phone looks sharp
    It was $6.50 this morning, but went up after that

I picked this one up. I should get it tomorrow. I can't wait.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SPIGEN Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Case Protective [Slim Armor] [Infinity White] Dual Layer Protective Cas-51vsfcqdgml._sl1000_.jpg  
    mrbrodp likes this.

Global Posts
    4,847 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by dpham00 View Post
    It was $6.50 this morning, but went up after that

I have to say I am not impressed with Spigen's strategy on pricing. Its all over the place and frankly that is leaving a bad impression for me. You just never know if the case will be higher or lower one hour to the next. Add to that they still won't comment on a Slim Armor View for the GN3 despite all of the hundreds and hundreds of likes on FB and other threads. Yet they will pump out dozens of CrApple cases.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor007 View Post
    I have to say I am not impressed with Spigen's strategy on pricing. Its all over the place and frankly that is leaving a bad impression for me. You just never know if the case will be higher or lower one hour to the next. Add to that they still won't comment on a Slim Armor View for the GN3 despite all of the hundreds and hundreds of likes on FB and other threads. Yet they will pump out dozens of CrApple cases.
    Even worse, imo, is their customer service, or lack thereof. I don't have personal experience but after reading the Amazon reviews, I would be hesitant to pay a premium. Now at $6.50,that's about the same cost as no name cases anyway

Global Posts
    4,847 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

They were a great company from product to customer service then for whatever reason they fell off the cliff in the CS dept and now simply are too difficult to deal with. I just wish they would use Amazon.com for their fulfillment and eliminate their warehouse and CS issues.
    AuburnGrad likes this.

between poor customer service, items that arrive whenever they get around to sending them, and random price drops after you've ordered, they're becoming more trouble than their worth.

I ordered mine through their store via Amazon. I was actually one of the preorders, and watched the ship date pass, with no tracking, then a tracking number showed up even though the package didn't ship for a week longer. And got a small refund after all the fuss I caused. Starting with the reviews left on Amazon, and I tried to leave on their website(mainly so someone had to review it, and would hopefully respond).

I love the case, and it is very well made, and a snug fit. Just can't send anyone to use them directly, purely based on a CS issues I dealt with.

I've actually been looking into this or the Neo Hybrid, but have been shying away from the Neo after reading people say the back is slippery. What are your thoughts on the slim armor as far as grip? Are these really bulky or still pretty "slim"?

Posted via Android Central App

Quote Originally Posted by TXGTOU View Post
    I picked this one up. I should get it tomorrow. I can't wait.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...L._SL1000_.jpg
    I got this Spigen, should get it today. Right now, I have an Ebay rubber one on there..

Plus, I always double up, after that case goes on, it all goes in this..

Quote Originally Posted by cehowardNote3 View Post
    I got this Spigen, should get it today. Right now, I have an Ebay rubber one on there..

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...L._SL1000_.jpg

Plus, I always double up, after that case goes on, it all goes in this..

Nice!
    I've actually been looking Into that model as well. Can you post back your thoughts on it when you receive it?

For some reason I forget which thread I've posted what item, here's my post from the other thread.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...ml#post3167311

I have it in the blue. Scored it on eBay for $15 and It was in Stock so I had it in 2 days.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by xderiwx View Post
    I've actually been looking into this or the Neo Hybrid, but have been shying away from the Neo after reading people say the back is slippery. What are your thoughts on the slim armor as far as grip? Are these really bulky or still pretty "slim"?

I have the slim armor and can attest to this one being really slippery too. So much so that I only use the case when I'm in a setting out and about where I know I'll use my phone a lot. Otherwise, I keep it naked in a leather slip pouch. It's actually easier to hold nude.

19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #19  

Quote Originally Posted by shastrich2005 View Post
    I have it in the blue. Scored it on eBay for $15 and It was in Stock so I had it in 2 days.

Just make sure you buy from spigen_Inc and not some third party as it may be a fake.

Global Posts
    4,847 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

The Slim Armor is a solid case, but I can say it's real btch to get on and off. Swapping out a spare battery is no joy and it should NOT be that difficult.

Just got my slim armor. GOod looking case. Adds some protection. But adds some significant weight. I suggest to get the white ones as i believe the other colours would attract fingerprints like a...

Quote Originally Posted by dpham00 View Post
    Just make sure you buy from spigen_Inc and not some third party as it may be a fake.

The case came in the oem package. If it's fake, you'd never know. It looks great and fits perfect and that's what matters to me.

My only complaint with the case is that it is really slippery but other than that, I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by shastrich2005 View Post
    My only complaint with the case is that it is really slippery but other than that, I love it.

Can you speak on the thickness of it compared to naked, or other cases you've tried? Just curious as I've seen some people mention it's thick while others say pretty thin. Thanks!

25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #25  

Quote Originally Posted by xderiwx View Post
    Can you speak on the thickness of it compared to naked, or other cases you've tried? Just curious as I've seen some people mention it's thick while others say pretty thin. Thanks!

It is pretty thick compared to thin tpu cases like Cruzerlite.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast