Which apps do you use for notetaking

sosnow1

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
Hello,
I am new to Android and owner of new note3 (came from iphone5).
Which apps do use for taking notes at work. I have started to download a few, but thought I would reach out to the community for opinions.
I am curious for those of you use the note3 in business type meetings and which apps you find useful.
I currently have tried OneNote and S-note.

Thanks in advance

nelschroeder

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
There are many apps for this. Several of the more popular ones that are also free include Office Suite, Quick Office, Think Free Office, Kingsoft Office. All can convert between most popular word processor programs such as Word as well as Adobe PDF files. The free versions callow you to view and edit files as well as create.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

anon(819941)

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Notes? I use Google keep, it works great for simple stuff and the synchronization capabilities are great. S note is awesome for more complex, artsy stuff. Then you have the usual suspects, like Evernote or springpad...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Hello,
I am new to Android and owner of new note3 (came from iphone5).
Which apps do use for taking notes at work. I have started to download a few, but thought I would reach out to the community for opinions.
I am curious for those of you use the note3 in business type meetings and which apps you find useful.
I currently have tried OneNote and S-note.

Thanks in advance
Seriously? S-note, S-Note, S-NOTE...... I have the strangest sense of deja vu :D....... And, S-note will be getting an update to give it even more features. If you need microsoft office compatibility, I like QuickOffice more than Polaris, but Polaris is okay. Pair your phone with a bluetooth keyboard and you can handle anything!

mavrrick

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Seriously? S-note, S-Note, S-NOTE...... I have the strangest sense of deja vu :D....... And, S-note will be getting an update to give it even more features. If you need microsoft office compatibility, I like QuickOffice more than Polaris, but Polaris is okay. Pair your phone with a bluetooth keyboard and you can handle anything!

Ya that. You can't really beat S-Note. Evernote and Papyrus are some alternatives.

If you want to use this at the office I would also suggest Knox Personal to keep your personal stuff seperate.

Posted via Android Central App

dafuse

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
I use S-Note to take the actual notes in meetings, random notes, etc. But I immediately share it to Evernote, always. Evernote is really my main note taking app, because it's cross-platform (Android, MAC OS X and iOS in my case), and you can do much more than take notes with it (you can email stuff to it, clip web pages, etc). The Note 3 added the ability to sync S-Note directly with Evernote, but I don't use that feature. It only makes an (Evernote) note that has the S-Note into it, nothing else, and doesn't let me tag the note. I still do a "share via", using image file, and then select Evernote. Then I can tag the note, add text to it (immediately or later on).

I find this system to be flexible. I use S-Note as input into Evernote from both my GN3 and GN8.

Kegman

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
for pdf, I use quickoffice. Google bought this company out and gave it to us for free. The biggest need I have for quickoffice, is that I am always getting pdf's emailed to me upside down. polaris didn't offer to flip it for me as well as a few others i've tried. Quickoffice does flip the document

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey