- 298 Posts
Galaxy Note 3 - S view cover takes square pictures and resets camera to wide screen.
I don't know if any of you S view cover owned have noticed this or better yet, found a fix.
When ever you take pictures with the S view cover closed it takes them as 3096 x 3096 square pics. Is there a way to change it to the 13 mp 4x3 pictures?
Also, I always have my normal camera settings on the 13 mp 4x3 picture and after using the S view cover camera it changes my regular camera setting to the wide screen setting. It sucks having to change it back every time.
I couldn't find any settings for this anywhere.
- 11-03-2013, 07:58 AM #2
- 11-03-2013, 09:01 AM #3
- 11-03-2013, 09:23 AM #4
- 11-03-2013, 09:20 PM #5
Re: Galaxy Note 3 - S view cover takes square pictures and resets camera to wide screen.
I noticed this today. I'm not sure as to why this is happening, but hopefully a software fix is in the works.
Scribbled on my Note 3, baddest smartphone on the planet.
- By Peter Jaszkowiak in forum Moto XReplies: 5Last Post: 11-17-2013, 08:37 PM
- By ab2c4 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 23Last Post: 10-25-2013, 10:43 PM
- By andromor in forum Android App InventorReplies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2013, 10:23 AM
- By Chinaka Pierre in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2013, 08:58 AM
- By The SPCS Guy in forum Chargers and BatteriesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2013, 08:21 AM