- 10 Posts
Email - Unread Messages
I just made the switch to the Note 3 over the weekend and I'm really liking the phone. I've been a long time blackberry user and its my first android phone, so please excuse my naivety.
I'm using the stock email app for both gmail and my work email because I prefer to have manage them from one app. When I get an email, I get my notification but sometimes it shows the unread mail counter on the home screen and sometimes it doesn't. When i open the app, and sometimes it'll say that i have 2 unread emails in the brackets when i really have 4-5.
Does anyone else have this problem or is there something in my settings that is making the app does this?
Thanks. All help is appreciated.
- 10-28-2013, 09:35 AM #2
- 10-28-2013, 10:03 AM #3
- 10-29-2013, 10:03 AM #4
- 7 Posts
Re: Email - Unread Messages
The numbers on my various accounts bare no resemblance to read or Un read mails as far as I can see. My main problem though is with disappearing emails from my various inboxes .I don't have any trouble with my iPad, but the included mail app on my Samsung note 2014 beggars belief in the way it behaves. It regularly just completely erases all my mail.....?
Anyone recommend a good mail app that looks like the iPad One?
- By AzAssassin in forum HTC One XReplies: 30Last Post: 11-29-2013, 11:38 PM
- By OhAlfie in forum LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 10-30-2013, 10:24 AM
- By boudicca00 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2013, 10:11 AM
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2013, 05:45 AM
- By terreos in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-22-2013, 10:33 PM