- 37 Posts
S NOTE incompatible
I had the note 2 and note 10 and used the s-note extensively to move info between the two. What they failed to tell me when they sold me the note 3, however, is that the two applications are no longer compatible. Theyve changed the extension on the new notes so the old version wont read them. Its rendered a major advantage of the devices useless.
- 10-23-2013, 12:07 PM #2
Re: S NOTE incompatible
You can indeed import your Note 2/Note 8.0 Notes into your Note 3/Note 10.1. To do so, of course, you'll need to be synching your notes with your Samsung account on both devices. Then...
1. Open S Note on your Note 3/10.1
2. Click Recent Notes in the upper left-hand corner
3. Click the Menu button and select Import-->Samsung Account
4. Select the Notes you want to import or choose the Select All option, then click Done
Your Note 3/10.1 will show "Importing" as it concentrates on the task but when it's done Voila!
Why this is hidden this way is beyond me but at least it works!Live long and prosper.
- By Rishi Ashar in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 11-15-2013, 07:27 PM
- By maxzeff in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 10-25-2013, 07:21 AM
- By iloveyiyi in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-23-2013, 11:44 PM
- By Tony300090 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2013, 12:40 PM
- By jrasero23 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2013, 12:08 PM