rooting Note 3
I m a newbie in Android world and I have a Live demo unit of Samsung Note 3.
Now I don't want it to turn it to a phone but I do want to root it because some Retail Mode app is keep bugging me all the time and sucking all the battery, plus some basic options like lock screen etc are disabled becaus of that app.
So is there anyway to getrid of that annoying retail app thru rooting or I m stucked with it forever.
Would appreciate any kind of help in this regard.
Thank you all.
- 10-23-2013, 08:10 PM #2
- 10-23-2013, 09:51 PM #3
Re: rooting Note 3
Not sure how you get a retail demo unit to begin with, but maybe its possible to flash the stock OS onto the device depending on the carrier, etc.Galaxy Note 3 32GB Black -Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition 32GB - Galaxy Gear Jet Black
- 10-24-2013, 08:29 AM #6
- 10-28-2013, 05:56 AM #7
- 10-28-2013, 12:43 PM #10
Re: note 3
What carrier was the demo for? You may need to try the carrier specific firmware also you might want to ask on XDA-Developers.com some developers may be able to offer more insight,.Galaxy Note 3 32GB Black -Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition 32GB - Galaxy Gear Jet Black
- By heeemz in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 5Last Post: 10-27-2013, 12:11 AM
- By njspeedbeast in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-26-2013, 02:08 AM
- By ccpopham in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-25-2013, 03:41 PM
- By heeemz in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 12Last Post: 10-25-2013, 11:32 AM
- By Hassan Chowdhury in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2013, 05:19 PM