rooting Note 3
I m a newbie in Android world and I have a Live demo unit of Samsung Note 3.
Now I don't want it to turn it to a phone but I do want to root it because some Retail Mode app is keep bugging me all the time and sucking all the battery, plus some basic options like lock screen etc are disabled becaus of that app.
So is there anyway to getrid of that annoying retail app thru rooting or I m stucked with it forever.
Would appreciate any kind of help in this regard.
Thank you all.
- 10-23-2013, 08:10 PM #2
- 10-23-2013, 09:51 PM #3
Re: rooting Note 3
I've disabled the app but somehow its still working somewhere in the memory or something, lockscreen and some other options are still disabled because of that app
And i cant even uninstall some factory installed annoying apps.
- 10-24-2013, 08:29 AM #6
- 10-28-2013, 05:56 AM #7
- 10-28-2013, 12:43 PM #10
- By heeemz in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 5Last Post: 10-27-2013, 12:11 AM
- By njspeedbeast in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-26-2013, 02:08 AM
- By ccpopham in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-25-2013, 03:41 PM
- By heeemz in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 12Last Post: 10-25-2013, 11:32 AM
- By Hassan Chowdhury in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2013, 05:19 PM