Had the phone about a month.
Just noticed the display has gone dim. (Auto brightness).
Doesn't seem to be reading the brightness correctly.
In a room with ceiling ligth on using yaab (yet another auto brightness) sensor is showing a reading of 8. I'm 99% certain in the past this has been 50-60 under similar conditions.
Android sensor box 7-9 luxes again this seems to be a low reading
Manually upping and downing the brightness
Making sure power saver is off
Any suggestions on how to resolve - recalibrate
If poss anyone willing to try either of the apps above and let me have your reading for a room at night with ceiling light on so I have a comparison.
Last edited by David_LFC; 10-24-2013 at 05:11 PM.
- 10-24-2013, 07:35 PM #2
Re: Light sensor
No screen protector on
Tested the sensor in different conditions and seems to read them at high levels in really bright environment
Low reading seem to be at night when using ceiling or side lights (showing less than 5 in yaab)
Posted via Android Central App
- By Romil Majmudar in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 11-02-2013, 10:34 AM
- By jessPHP in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2013, 03:16 AM
- By Bm96 in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 10-30-2013, 09:32 PM
- By Meatballbullet in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2013, 11:42 PM
- By 05 TypeS DC5 in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2013, 10:33 AM