- 14 Posts
Cabdy crush crashes on exit.
Hey everyone. First post here. Great forum!
My new tmo GN3 has an issue that i cant seem to find any info on.
When i close out candy crush i get a crash notice saying it has stoped working.
The phone will not respond and is extremely laggy until the message is displayed. Once i click okay acknowledging that is has crashed the phone acts normal again.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled with no difference. Its not a huge deal but is annoying.
Any ideas i can try?
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-24-2013, 07:02 PM #2
- 10-24-2013, 07:47 PM #3
- 10-25-2013, 12:56 AM #4
- 49 Posts
Re: Cabdy crush crashes on exit.
Mine does the same... wow.. thought I was alone.... my watsapp application also does this... all .. the... time.... it's very frustrating... sometimes it works fine but most of the time everything freezes.. then it says it stopped working.. then I have to wait for the message to say it stopped working before I can do anything else... now this makes me so irritated cause i am on watsapp 90% of the day... any ideas on how to fix this... have uninstalled and reinstalled ... nothing helps....
- 10-31-2013, 11:34 PM #6
- By Arelunde in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 24Last Post: 06-10-2014, 05:26 AM
- By worwig in forum Sony SmartwatchesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2013, 02:04 AM
- By mrtwohands in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 10-25-2013, 09:59 PM
- By rishman1 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2013, 03:32 PM
- By sam59 in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 10-24-2013, 02:46 PM