- 8 Posts
Made the switch
Hey everyone. I just made the switch from iphone 5s. I was an android user long ago with the HTC Evo. When Sprint got the iphone,I switched over. But now after getting bored and tired of apple making me jump thru hoops just to put music on my phone,I'm back. Just got rid of my iphone 5s and got the Galaxy Note 3. This is my first android in a few years and my very first Samsung. I'm looking for advice and must haves and tips/tricks to this phone. Any apps I should have or anything that will help out. Thanks in advance.
- 10-25-2013, 01:10 AM #2
- 238 Posts
Re: Made the switch
Congrats and welcome back.
AS for tips and tricks Android is so much customizable than Iphone give us an idea what you want to do and we can help.
A good place to start is here:
Getting Started with Android - Tips and Tricks
Ambassador Guides, Tips & How-To's - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
Member Favorites - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
Home screens are always fun to look at:
Galaxy Note 3 - Screenshots/Homescreen Thread
- 10-25-2013, 01:39 AM #3
- By fredhoffmann3 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 8Last Post: 11-09-2013, 06:02 PM
- By mississippi45 in forum Moto XReplies: 32Last Post: 10-31-2013, 03:57 PM
- By godofpathos in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 10-30-2013, 10:20 PM
- By Panda_kRz in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 34Last Post: 10-27-2013, 05:18 PM
- By Simon_y7 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-25-2013, 04:44 PM