- 1 Posts
Note 3 low battery warning during charging
This happened several times:
If I connect the charger with 1% power left on the Note (Android 4.3), then every half minute the screen turns on for a few seconds and there is a low battery warning. I restarted the Note while still connected to charger, but the regularly lighting screen remains.
The charger does charge the battery.
Further,if I start charging at let's say 7%, then the issue doesn't occur.
- 10-26-2013, 04:28 PM #2
- 128 Posts
Re: Note 3 low battery warning during charging
I think that's an Android thing, I had it in my nexus 4 and am seeing it again on my note 3.
Piece of advice: try to avoid discharging your battery like that, it's not good in terms of optimising its life. Better if you can connect your charger somewhere between 40-20%.
Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
- By minu94 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 6Last Post: 10-28-2013, 05:42 PM
- By timbre in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2013, 10:17 PM
- By jrodz025 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2013, 05:45 PM
- By GtoJon in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2013, 04:02 PM
- By cwbcpa in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2013, 03:59 PM