- 14 Posts
Basically, I feel antivirus programs on android phones are basically useless since all they do is scan company name. For instance, you install sn AV app and you choose to scan, all it really does is scan the android folder for company name and not code.
Anyways, what's the best AV app for blocking ads on non rooted phones?
Sent from my SM-N900 using the S-Pen
- 10-27-2013, 10:48 PM #2
- By Tikatoo in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 17Last Post: 11-03-2013, 11:11 AM
- By markw10 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-22-2013, 09:40 AM
- By Edible Walrus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 09-12-2013, 03:37 PM
- By alysariah in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 19Last Post: 09-03-2013, 08:56 PM
- By mixil in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2013, 02:18 PM