Getting Rid of App Icon at the Bottom?

Boba7523

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Is it possible to get rid of the stock App Drawer icon at the bottom of the TouchWiz and turn it into 1x5 grid instead of 1x4?

rivencap

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
If you use a launcher from a third party. I use Nova Prime. 😊

yga2erap.jpg

Palm Treo line > Blackberry line > Samsung Galaxy S line > NOW - the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 😊

fantom305

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I don't think so........ I would say ...unless you root........there are no widgets for Apps............ within the phone

ogio

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Is it possible to get rid of the stock App Drawer icon at the bottom of the TouchWiz and turn it into 1x5 grid instead of 1x4?
are you referring to the icons on the bottom of the screen? just hold and drag like the rest of the icons. and you can put 5 down there.

fantom305

May 21, 2011
Visit site
are you referring to the icons on the bottom of the screen? just hold and drag like the rest of the icons. and you can put 5 down there.
HAHAHAHA........Let me know when you are able to get rid of the App Drawer button without using a different launcher .... I have tried w/o any luck.........

ogio

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
HAHAHAHA........Let me know when you are able to get rid of the App Drawer button without using a different launcher .... I have tried w/o any luck.........
lol. ok i just noticed that you can remove any icon except that. oh well, it doesnt bother me.