No Default Dock
After i disabled the default dock on my note 3 after I bought the Samsung oem desk dock, now I am getting no default dock option at all.
i know Samsung have stupidly rolled the car and desk dock options into a single "dockmode".
However, I want to set my default dock but it isn't giving me an option.
It registers the dock with the little dock icon, but stays on desktop. This applies for both the car and desk dock.
This is okay for the desk dock, but not for the car dock.
I want it to initiate Dock and Drive so it automatically shuts down Wi-Fi and turns on bluetooth.
I'm on the verge of a factory reset here, any ideas?
- 10-28-2013, 09:26 AM #2
Re: No Default Dock
I just played around with an iBolt setting and got it working.
In the Settings - HTC/Samsung Dock Settingspage, it has an option to show Desk Home Screen display. That option was unchecked.
I checked it and then it gave a message "Daydream must be disabled" so I clicked okay.
Then I got the dock app choice of either iBolt or Clock.
I selected iBolt.
Leaving "Desk home screen display" checked then actually launches the iBolt screen, not the desktop screen.
iBolt screen comes up with the home button.
So the problem appears to be solved.
There is some functionality on the Note 3 called Daydream. It evidently doesn't work properly with a dock.
Last edited by dakeb; 10-29-2013 at 03:36 PM.
- By NCARalph in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 11-21-2013, 08:41 PM
- By yoho85 in forum Playstation 3Replies: 5Last Post: 11-01-2013, 12:09 AM
- By indignantgirl in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2013, 10:30 AM
- By andyhayford in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2013, 03:48 PM
- By kasperkyd in forum HTC OneReplies: 8Last Post: 10-27-2013, 10:57 AM