- 22 Posts
No Mic on Samsung Keyboard?
I like the stock Samsung keyboard. It has no mic on it. After searching I cannot find a solution to make it appear. Does anyone know if this possible? I like the fact that the numbers are on an independant line and have not seen another keyboard that does it. I have tried perfect keyboard, swype, google, and swiftkey and still go back to the stock samsung keyboard. Any solutions or suggestions?
- 10-28-2013, 09:11 AM #2
- 10-28-2013, 09:15 AM #3
- 10-28-2013, 09:18 AM #4
- 10 Posts
Re: No Mic on Samsung Keyboard?
if you using S4 or similar the setting should be in "Settings=>My Device=>Language and Input"
in there you should see Google voice typing, make sure it is ticked.
once you done the mic should show up on the left of the space bar as before.
- 10-28-2013, 09:31 AM #5
- 10-28-2013, 09:36 AM #6
- 10-28-2013, 10:05 AM #8
- 10-29-2013, 03:42 AM #9
- 11-29-2013, 06:42 PM #10
- 12-06-2013, 10:07 AM #11
- By Goldeneagle72 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 11-19-2013, 06:45 PM
- By dakeb in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-29-2013, 11:54 AM
- By vamp1re in forum IntroductionsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-29-2013, 10:53 AM
- By illiop in forum GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2013, 10:24 PM
- By Jamie4400 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2013, 01:17 PM