- 14 Posts
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Kies 3 backup
Has anyone successfully backed up the Note 3? I've tried so hard to get that done by unchecking some files to backup, connecting and reconnecting the device, even went to the extent of re - installing my 3.0 USB driver and all I get after starting the backup is MTP failed error on my device.
Sent from my SM-N900 using the S-Pen
- 10-29-2013, 03:58 PM #2
- 11-13-2013, 11:33 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Kies 3 backup
hello, i just bought samsung note 3 last week and today i installed kies 3 in my pc for backing up my phone data. i followed the tutorial. after backing up the data, the contact folder under device name didn't appear . i tried to click here and there and the application ( kies 3) hanged. so i uninstalled the apps. installing again and restart the computer. and connect the phone with the pc again using usb cable. did the backup procedure again, but the contact folder still didn't appear under device name.. anybody know what the problem is ?.. or i should uninstall kies 3 and change to another kies program?...
thanks for anybody giving me information how to fix this problem.....i'm using window 7 os.
- By CompMan2012 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 59Last Post: 11-05-2013, 12:28 PM
- By olues in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 11-02-2013, 01:44 AM
- By CompMan2012 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 13Last Post: 10-31-2013, 10:05 AM
- By ttrain68 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2013, 09:23 PM
- By jospav in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2013, 03:05 PM