How do you do a quick-scroll to top of screen?

ScottJohn10

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I can't figure it out. On a website, or text message, or photo album, is there a way to quickly jump to the top? Currently, I'm using my finger to scroll up and it sometimes takes dozens of movements.

Thanks

Frenzytom

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
For the older Samsung devices like the SG3, there was a "tap to top" feature where you tapped the top of the device (not screen) to quickly go to the top of contacts list, emails, and email messages. Not sure it works on the browser or if this is included on the SN3.

The SPCS Guy

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
Ahhh the Apple fan boys! LMAO! The iPhone can't even have widgets ...lmao. I suppose that's why on imore, when people post screenshots of their iphones, they all look the exact SAME, huh? Please stop with this iphone is better garbage! Repeat after me, the iPhone is for people who follow the crowd and can't think outside of the box -Simple!

BBM: 7B725FA9

Last edited:

icnmayhem

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Ahhh the Apple fan boys! LMAO! The iPhone can't even have widgets ...lmao. I suppose that's why on imore, when people post screenshots of their iphones, they all look the exact SAME, huh? Please stop with this iphone is better garbage! Repeat after me, the iPhone is for people who follow the crowd and can't think outside of the box -Simple!

he didnt say apple was better. in fact, since he owns a note 3 and is posting on an android forum, it would stand to reason he decided it was a better product. however, that doesnt mean that there arent features in iphones that he doesnt want to see on his note 3. if they have a feature to get the webpage to the top quickly, i'd be happy to see that in a note 3 update, regardless of who thought of it.

power5

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Problem is that if apple thinks of it, no one else can use it. If someone else thinks of it, apple does it and then patents it and no one else can use it.

mspace81

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
It was available on the note 2, but I don't know if it is for the note 3. As some people have stated, I'm not sure if Apple has that patented and it had to be removed. On my note 2, I never used it even though I had it enabled.

Posted via Android Central App

Daniel Black

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Excellent, finally a quick and easy solution!

Flick up with your finger 3x to go to top and the opposite to go to bottom. Not my idea, but infinity12402 entered it above!

ScottJohn10

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site

Dude, chill out. I'm hardly an Apple fanboy. I switched to an Android phone. And started off my post by saying that I really like my Note 3. Just because I'm an Android guy now doesn't mean I can't point out things I like about Apple products that I miss. If you have something to offer in terms of helping out with the problem addressed in this thread, feel free to contribute. Otherwise, take your anti-Apple crusade elsewhere.

Gbsa

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
It was available on the note 2, but I don't know if it is for the note 3. As some people have stated, I'm not sure if Apple has that patented and it had to be removed. On my note 2, I never used it even though I had it enabled.

Has never worked on my note 2

sent from my fabulous galaxy note 2

JenPphoto

May 30, 2014
Visit site
:( this didn't work for my Razr M. Any other suggestions?

- - - Updated - - -

:( this didn't work for my Razr M either. Any other suggestions?

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I really like my Note 3, but it can be real frustrating when I discover it's lacking features that Apple has had for six or seven years.

No pun intended but you can't compare apples to oranges. The two aren't just different phones they're made by different manufacturers. Even two phones made by the same manufacturer will have differences.

I should add that I feel your pain, there are still things I miss about blackberry.

Notes from Deb's Note 3

emad1995

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site

If you think about it a lot of people are buying android now, so I guess the crowd is starting to change from iOS to android o.o

lterry913

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
The only way I have found to scroll to top is to use a different browser. I use dolphin and when I scroll upward on a page an arrow shoes up for me to select if I want to go to top. Good luck.

kwamayze

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
Came here looking for answers to the same question n most of the responses here r off topic. Don't post stupid responses if u don't have an answer