Question about video bitrate of 2k(1080p) and 4k(2160p) video recording.
Hi. I have the Galaxy S4 and at 1080p it records at 30fps with an average video bitrate of 17Mbps. The audio is a Stereo mix at 121kbps.
I've looked up the specs for the Note 3, but all I found was that at 4k(2160p) it records at 30fps and in 2k(1080p), it records at 60fps. For those with the Note 3, could you please post the average video bitrate of these two recording options? Also, the audio bitrate as well to see if there is an improvement over the Galaxy S4.
Re: Question about video bitrate of 2k(1080p) and 4k(2160p) video recording.
Well I couldn't resists, so I passed by to try it out. I recorded a few clips and transferred them to my phone via S-Beam ... I put the videos into my PC and the specs for the 1080p are the same as for the Galaxy S4, 17Mbps at 30 fps. The specs for the 4k video recording are 48 Mbps at 30fps. The audio bitrate remains the same.
Getting that out of the way, I have to say this is a beautiful phone. Comparing it to my Galaxy S4, I loved the screen size, the white levels are much whiter and it's much brighter as well. I couldn't do so much, but I was probably playing around with the Note 3 for a good 20 minutes lol. I wished I would have waited 3 more months and would have gotten the Note 3 over the Galaxy S4 because it looks great.
While the wait will be long, I will definitely buy the Note 4 next year.
- 10-30-2013, 09:26 PM #4
- By ScottJohn10 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 25Last Post: 08-06-2015, 06:21 AM
- By jsbcarman in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2013, 09:03 AM
- By Alex Loia in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2013, 08:34 AM
- By paintdrinkingpete in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2013, 08:01 AM
- By Ethan Grimes in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2013, 07:48 AM