- 5 Posts
Samsung Keyboard change in 4.3?
I've upgraded to the Note 3 from the Galaxy S2 (Sprint Epic 4g touch). I though I used to be able to hold down the backspace/delete key and it would delete one word at a time going backwards when typing. Now it just goes superfast and just zips through and deletes superfast backwards. Is this just due to the faster processor, or did they change something in the programming of the key?
- 10-29-2013, 11:31 AM #2
- 10-29-2013, 10:40 PM #3
- 420 Posts
Re: Samsung Keyboard change in 4.3?
Just a little information in case you are looking for a fast delete. Swype deletes the entire word at once and even though I like the Samsung Keyboard the way is set up, I keep coming back to Swype just for that feature, it makes my swyping faster..... since I don't type.
- 10-30-2013, 04:52 AM #4
- By Ameer Nuub in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 10-30-2013, 03:38 PM
- By jtd123 in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 04:33 AM
- By usmcli in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2013, 08:22 AM
- By Joshua Falls in forum Amazon Kindle Fire HDReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2013, 08:00 AM
- By jefwoad in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2013, 07:36 AM