- 17 Posts
Galaxy Note 3 - Possible to change S Beam save location (to SD card)?
As the thread title suggests, I just want to know if there is a way to force S Beam to save to another directory or location of my choosing (like the external SD card) vs. the default location. I don't see any options to change it, and searching the archives didn't yield any help. I guess this is not a common request.
- By bertsirkin in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 18Last Post: Yesterday, 09:33 PM
- By AlphaVictor87 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 10-31-2013, 10:47 PM
- By Garvit Agrawal in forum Samsung Galaxy GrandReplies: 5Last Post: 10-31-2013, 10:41 PM
- By wmg390 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 4Last Post: 10-31-2013, 08:59 AM
- By sehale in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 09:40 AM