Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Note 3 Model Code

Hi,

I'm trying to register my Note 3 and I've searched high and low for the Note 3 model code. I have the model number SM-N900W8 and my S/N but the code is eluding me.

Any help somebody could provide would be appreciated.

Default Re: Note 3 Model Code

Depends on the carrier.

http://m.ibtimes.com/samsung-galaxy-...gh-fcc-1405384

Posted via Android Central App
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks, but those are the Model Numbers. After you enter in your number it has a drop box called Model Codes. I've looked on the box, the phone itself and in the device settings and can't seem to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Inhocmark View Post
    Hi,

I'm trying to register my Note 3 and I've searched high and low for the Note 3 model code. I have the model number SM-N900W8 and my S/N but the code is eluding me.

Any help somebody could provide would be appreciated.
    Where are you trying to put in "model codes"? I did a search and there's nothing that I can find that says that. If you look under the settings/general/my device, there are a lot of things there, but nothing that says model code and nothing like that under my battery and nothing using that phrase came up in a google search for the Notes. Maybe if you tell us more about where/what site has the drop down box, we can help you figure out what information they're requesting from you.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

When you go to register the phone on the Samsung site and you find your model number, in my case SM-N900W8 there's another drop box that asks for a code.

Like you I didn't see anything posted anywhere (which is odd considering you have to think people register their phones right?! ). I broke down and contacted Samsung. They gave me the code with no real explanation *shrugs*

I appreciate the help though

What's the code

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 on Verizon
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

It must vary based on certain factors like country of purchase etc etc....For my specific model there were 10+ choices. The rep gave me my model code but no reasoning.

Are you looking at SM-N900VZKEVZW (black) and SM-N900VZWEVZW (white) for the Verizon phones as the model #?

SM-N900AZKEATT Black ATT

SM-N900AZWEATT White ATT

SPH-L900ZWASPR T-Mobile White

SPH-L900ZKASPR T-Mobile Black

I couldn't find the Sprint model #s but it may just be my browser acting weird. Go here if you Sprint or other carrier peeps want to find it. http://www.samsung.com/us/support/register/product