Weird message. What is it?
I keep getting a silver shield in the notification bar and in the notification shade. When I click on it, it says "An app has been forced stopped due to an unauthorized attempt to access system settings. Check now?" No other info is given.
I've got a check box to not "check" again for 30 days. Other choices are to cancel and OK. If I click "OK" it takes me to ALL APPS.
I have not side loaded any apps and the apps I do have I have gotten from the play store. The apps downloaded are the same apps I have installed on ALL of my phones and have never encountered this. I suspected it might be "knox" but it's not activated. This is getting really annoying as it pops up 2 times a day even though I have checked the "do not check again for 30 days" option.
Any Ideas?Note 3 / Note 2 / S4 / Moto X / hTc ONE / hTc Touch Pro
- 10-30-2013, 07:24 AM #2
Re: Weird message. What is it?
It's the Knox I guess. Some one replied on the sprint note 3 forum saying he had the same problem. There's an app called Knox disabler in the play store that stopped it.
Thanks for the reply!
Posted via Android Central AppNote 3 / Note 2 / S4 / Moto X / hTc ONE / hTc Touch Pro
- By Gator352 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 36Last Post: 11-14-2013, 02:43 PM
- By pkguy323 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 11-12-2013, 06:02 PM
- By werva in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 10-30-2013, 08:16 AM
- By Hawaiian_Geek in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2013, 01:40 AM
- By kushalbb in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2013, 01:20 AM